Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

识廣東話先睇得明嘅英文翻譯,好搞笑

我覺得幾得意,嚟同大家分享下:


You teach me how to come out and walk in the future?
你教我以後點出嚟行?


If you have enough ginger, put your horse to me.
如果你夠薑既話就放馬過嚟。

“I saw a pork chop”
我見到件豬扒啊。



Are you road?
你係咪路啊?


What the water are you?
你係乜水啊?




Do you big me?
你大我啊?


Zebra chops people.
班馬劈友。




The king of the cutting gril.
界女王。



Cut my head and let you sit on it as a chair
批我個頭畀你當凳坐。



Do you think me didn’t arrive?
你當我無到?(勁!!)


You have seed, I will give you some colour to see, brothers, together up
你有種,我會畀啲顏色你睇,兄弟,同我一齊上!



Today I was very black son.
今日我好黑仔。



I am wearing grass.
我著緊草。 (經典啊)


You have not enough class to talk mathematics with me!你未夠班同我講數!

No comments:

Post a Comment